| || || || || |
WHO WE ARE
- The primary goal of research at the Parker Hughes Institute is to identify the mechanisms responsible for the development of diseases. Once those mechanisms are identified, a team approach is applied to design new and effective drugs which will help people suffering from cancer.
- Under the direction of world-renowned oncologist Dr. Fatih Uckun, the Parker Hughes Institute is one of the largest research organizations in the United States devoted to the development of new drugs for the treatment of cancer.
- The Parker Hughes Institute houses the largest drug discovery program against cancers.
- Funding for the Parker Hughes Institute comes largely from grants, private and public, including the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, National Institutes of Health and the Department of Defense. The Institute is a publicly support 501(c)(3)/509(a) non-profit research organization.
- The Parker Hughes Institute is committed to providing up-to-date and vital information on our scientific and medical efforts to patients, scientists, medical professionals, students, donors and others interested in the organizations unique medical research and patient care.